[Koha-devel] [Koha] Kohacon11 : Last date of paper submission extended till August 30 2011

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 16 13:29:37 CEST 2011

* Koustubha Kale (kmkale at anantcorp.com) wrote:
>    Hi All,
>    We have extended the last date of paper submission ( which was today 15th
>    August ) till 30th August 2011.
>
>    Request all of you who would like to present at Kohacon111 to step forward
>    and submit an abstract at
>    http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/cfp  for
>    review.
>
>    Also request all of you whose abstracts have been accepted to hurry up and
>    submit the full papers / presentations..

Hi Koustubha

I don't ever write full presentations, only notes for myself.
Submitting full papers is a very academic conference type of thing to
do, this would definitely be the first Kohacon that had written papers.

Is this a must have, or just a 'it would be nice to have' condition?

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.