[Koha-devel] Notifications RFC

Elliott Davis tdavis at uttyler.edu
Thu Aug 25 21:59:43 CEST 2011

Jesse,

In response to your first question, it will correspond directly to the collection codes that are currently in koha.  Essentially what I would like to do is give users another dimension of control when defining overdue rules.  For example, If I have 10 items with the collection code of “media” then I would like to set a blanket rule for “media” instead of having to set a rule for each separate item.

The thing I really want to get changed on the backend is the 3 notification limit.  Currently for our ILL’s we send out notices every day until the end of time or until the book is returned.

Let me know if that makes sense or if I am totally crazy.

Elliott Davis