[Koha-devel] Version numbering, starting a discussion

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Dec 5 03:44:52 CET 2011

It seems to me that my input is called for here.

> >     If we're going to be this silly, I'd go with Cait's sweets idea
> modified for the appropriate nationality of the KohaCon host for the year
> the release is out.
> >>
> >> my favorite (other than any food category) is important librarians,
> (Avram,
> >> Cutter, Dewey, etc...)
> >>

> >     Screw Dewey, he took students' eye colour and waist size.
>

> yeah, i like sweets the most too, it's a fun theme :)

Agreed. And we must have a Koha x.y.6 Frambois Fudge.

dead librarians are a bit obscure and boring (no offense people)

I'm not included in that category. Just sayin'.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/