[Koha-devel] Version numbering, starting a discussion

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 21:34:03 CET 2011

Mason James schrieb am 05.12.2011 13:51:05

> ok, so make a better suggestion.
>
> how about vegetables? (asparagus, broccoli, carrot, etc...)

puredyne[1] seems to be using something in that direction with names
like "leek and potato" and "carrot and coriander".

Personally, I like the "sweets" approach that was already mentioned
in this thread. Koha is much sweeter than, let's say, a lime. On the
other hand, I would also like "fruit" as a theme. I would love
"Omniscient orange"!

Cheers,

Mirko

[1] http://puredyne.org/