[Koha-devel] [Koha] Koha fails to authenticate against a secured CAS server

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 7 09:46:57 CET 2011

Le 07/12/2011 05:01, Auninda Rumy Saleque a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
Hello Auninda (should I say Rumy ? Saleque ?), and welcome on board,
it's the 1st post I see from you.

> Note: for an insecured CAS login url, both secured/insecured koha
> login works fine but it fails in both cases if i use a secured CAS
> url.
What do you call a "secured CAS url" ? We (BibLibre) have a customer
running Koha with a CAS server (it's not koha-community/master yet -they
should upgrade in 2012-), and it work fine. So some details are welcomed !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com