[Koha-devel] A few patches waiting for your signature...

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 8 17:56:51 CET 2011

Hello world,

Digging into bugzilla, I see there are a few patches that have been
submitted more than 3 months ago and are still waiting for someone
signing it...
Here is the list:
6466 	hung socket read causes SIP tests to fail SIP2 	2011-06-06
6098 	zebra conf NSB NSE indexed as space Searchin 	2011-08-01
6115 	Acquisition reports : date filter & sorting don't work Reports
2011-08-05
3431 	Catalog by itemtype report pulling from holdingbranch Reports
2011-08-23
6800 	Koha authentication should handle proxies better Authenti 	2011-09-12
6917 	Acquisitions reports: Dates filters doesn't work when they are not
selected on row or column Reports 	2011-09-26

I'm sure Koha will thank you if you give some of them a chance to become
a part of the next release !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com