[Koha-devel] what is the need of the tables: deletedbiblio, deletedbiblioitems, deleteditems

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:49:20 CET 2011

I use these tables on a regular basis for statistics.  If you want to know
how many items you cataloged in a year you want an accurate count - and if
you had deleted things and those tables weren't there you wouldn't be able
to get an accurate count.  I also see these as a way for those with the
right skills to be able to restore their data - there is no tool in Koha
for this, but if you know MySQL you can do it.

Nicole