[Koha-devel] mailman mailing lists hosting

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Dec 26 18:16:09 CET 2011

Hello & merry christmas,

our contract with the provider that hosts the mailing lists (and also
mails, DNS, and some other important things) will end on february 18th.
We won't renew it for various reasons.

So there are two options:
* we move the mailing lists to a new server (a virtual one).
* someone else want to host those mailing lists.

To speak frankly, we (BibLibre) don't manage mailman for anything
outside from koha mailing lists. So we are not experts in mailman, so if
someone want to do it, we will be happy to switch.
If no-one want to take the ball, we will continue on a new server, don't
worry.

So, the question: is there any volunteer ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com