[Koha-devel] software error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 30 14:55:53 CET 2011

kazi <nomankazidu at yahoo.com>
> Is this a bug or some other error in 3.6.3.001. How to fix it?
>
> Date::Calc::Add_Delta_Days(): not a valid date at
> /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-user.pl line 113.

Hi.  Thanks for the question.

Basically, you need to find what invalid date was given in
opac-user.pl line 113 and where it came fron, but to help with that,
we need a bit more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* Web address of error, or at least the end bit from /cgi-bin on.

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the version when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Hope that helps,