[Koha-devel] Introducing Marc::Loader

Brad Baxter bmb at mail.libs.uga.edu
Tue Feb 8 14:41:41 CET 2011

Hello,

I wonder why the hash structure you're proposing
doesn't match the MARC-in-JSON proposal,

http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/blog/2010/09/a-proposal-to-serialize-marc-in-json/

At first glance, it looks to me that your structure
can't retain the order of fields or subfields.

I realize that it's a first release, but it looks like
the source is using modules that it isn't, well,
using, e.g.,  YAML, Carp, Scalar::Util::reftype.
But I may have missed something.

Regards,

Brad