[Koha-devel] koha cataloging

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 22 10:24:08 CET 2011

Cybermon wrote:
> I would like to ask about few questions for koha configuration. I was
> successfully installed the koha used following address.
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.2_on_Debian_Squeeze. But my opac
> address not working only show the apache the default web page /it works/,
>  which configuration is missing for me.
>
> I would like to add *084/other classification/* field for Koha cataloging,
> what should i do ?

These are not development questions.  They would be better asked
in the general discussion area, not koha-devel.

Quick answers:

1. you probably have a default virtual host taking priority over your
koha virtual host. "a2dissite default" may be a quick fix, but reading
the /usr/share/doc/apache2-common files and http://httpd.apache.org/docs/
will explain why that happened.  It's a problem with apache httpd setup,
not with koha setup.

2. you edit the framework(s) to add that field if it's not present or
not as you want.

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha