[Koha-devel] News of BibLibre patches

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 7 08:44:48 CET 2011

Le 06/01/2011 18:55, Colin Campbell a écrit :
> I'm thinking of biblios which may relate to subscriptions,
> electronic_resources, or be related to edifact info. These may well have
> zero copies but you don't want them removed because one of their
> orderlines was removed
maybe a confirmation request when removing the order would be the best
in this case.

Something like:
"you're about to delete the last item of this biblio do you want to
delete the biblio as well Y/N ?"
I think it would be better than a syspref, it gives the control back to
the librarian.

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN