[Koha-devel] QA session for BibLibre for Circ & members improvements

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 11 18:24:08 CET 2011

Hello,

Today, I've been available on IRC for some QA on our Circ & Members branch.

Thanks to Katrin that said she could not join and to owen that did some
tests but could not go far because of an updatedatabase with XXX numbers.

I had planned to be available from 20GMT to 22GMT, but it will be from
21GMT to 23GMT, sorry for the delay.

Anyway, I did a lot of testings and have fixed some glitches in fines
partial payements (patchs to be picked up by chris). I did a lot of
tests on check-in/checkouts/hold/renewals without noticing any problem
(reminder : with this branch, all issuing rules are now at a granular
level branch/patron category/itemtype :
Current checkouts allowed    Loan period (day)    Fine amount    Fine
charging interval    Grace period (day)    Suspension duration (day)
Renewals allowed (count)    Renewals period (days)    Holds allowed
(count)    Holds pickup delay (day)    Allow on shelf holds    Holds
restricted to library    Rental Discount (%)

HTH, and see you again in 3 hours ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com