[Koha-devel] 3.2.x Maintenance Request

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Jan 12 00:12:43 CET 2011

Hi all,

Kudos to all of those who have been turning out bugfixes like grist mills of
late!

I have a request for both devs and those doing qa/sign-offs. Please verify
that patches apply cleanly both to master and to 3.2.x prior to submitting.

This is becoming more important as these two branches diverge. It will
become imperative for all patches after the move to TT in a few weeks.

I will do my best to send notices back to the patches list for those that do
not apply to 3.2.x.

Kind Regards,
Chris
Koha 3.2. Release Maintainer