[Koha-devel] [Koha] Flood recovery in Brisbane - pulling data from Koha

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Wed Jan 19 08:33:29 CET 2011

Hi Amanda,

I can't even begin to imagine what turmoil your brain is coping with kudos
to you for asking for help. I see Bob Birchall has contacted you - that is
great and I love that they are offering to help for free :D You may not even
need the backend; if the catalogue is up then you can haul out what you need
from a web browser.

If you want to chat through / bounce off ideas working through this please
feel to sing out.

Chin up - you will get through this.

Cheers Jo.

--