[Koha-devel] Charting/Analysis for Koha

Salvador Zaragoza Rubio salvazm at masmedios.com
Wed Jan 19 17:10:16 CET 2011

El 19/01/2011 16:34, Paul Poulain escribió:
> Le 19/01/2011 16:04, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
>> I'ts server-side. I'd prefer sending the client all the data inside a
>> json and a javacsript library to render everything ono the client
>> side.
> shouldn't we just wait for html5 support then (isn't this in html5. Not
> sure at all, if someone want to confirm...)

The canvas element is part of HTML5 and allows for dynamic, scriptable
rendering of 2D shapes and bitmap images. [SIC]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_element

The element is supported by the current versions of Mozilla Firefox,
Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera. Current versions of Internet Explorer
including IE 8 cannot natively display canvas content.[7] Google and
Mozilla plugins are available[8] and support is under development for
Internet Explorer 9. [SIC] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_element

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_element
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_layout_engines_(HTML5_Canvas)