[Koha-devel] Development workflow

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Jan 27 17:23:29 CET 2011

One of the reasons it's taking so long to test bug 5575, and one of
the reasons why it's hard to get others to test branches like it is
that the branch includes so many changes at once. It would be so much
simpler to be testing a branch that introduced a single feature or
bugfix. I could look at that one thing, confirm it works, and sign
off. As it is I have to poke around looking in different places,
trying different things, looking for things which might have changed.

It is so important that qa branches/patches are feature- or bug-specific.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries