[Koha-devel] Using Unicode in Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jan 30 02:47:09 CET 2011

Prawesh Shrestha wrote:
> Hi, I am from Nepal and using Koha Library Management System and very new to
> it. I want to use Nepali unicode to enter records in the system. Till now I
> know that its possible while researching on the net. However, eluded with
> details to make it work. How can I get the details to make it happen?

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, I think people
will need a bit more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* A precise problem description, including the name of the program
being used (such as the name of the web browser) and what symptoms
you're seeing instead of seeing the characters appear.

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha