[Koha-devel] Zebra issues

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 19:24:31 CET 2011

On 31 January 2011 07:11, Tiago Murakami <trmurakami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I Installed Koha 3.2.2 by koha-common debian package and it works very
> well. But, when I restart the server, the zebra stop works.
>
> I try koha-start-zebra (instance) but don´t work
>
> Anybody can help me?

Olá Tiago

First I'm glad you are finding the packages useful. Secondly, you will
want to have a look in /var/log/koha/instancename/

There should be some logs in there to do with zebra, that might shed
some light on why it's not starting. We use packages for all our
clients, and I haven't run into the not starting one, my first guess
is permissions (that's my first guess for everything)

You are running the command with sudo eh? Anyway I hope the logs show
something useful.

Chris