[Koha-devel] irc down ?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jan 31 18:57:16 CET 2011

Paul Poulain asked:
> It's probably already known, but IRC seems down.
>
> Side question: shouldn't we move to a wider irc server (like freenode) ?
> Wouldn't require katipo help to deal with problems.

Looked down to me this morning too, but I didn't have time to investigate.

If we move, please to OFTC or anywhere nicer than freenode.  Or maybe
it's time to move to a jabber/xmpp multi-user conference so all those
Google Talk users can interact with us more easily?

koha at conference.jabber.ttllp.co.uk should be open if we want to use it.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray, member of www.software.coop Experts in web and GNU/Linux
(# number in subject emails = copy to all workers unless asked.)