[Koha-devel] Problem installing Koha on Centos 5.6

Mahesh T Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:54:20 CEST 2011

"Edisnel C. C." <ecarrazana at uci.cu> writes:

 > I have to use(mandatory?) version 1.70 of XML-LibXSLT in Koha 3.0.6,
 > or I can use a previous version?  Waiting for your help, thanks

When a package specifies version 1.11 of a dependency, , it usually
means "1.11 or better". If it insists only 1.11, it would be mentioned
specifically.

I do not know about centos, but wouldn't the RPM system automatically
get you the dependencies? Why do you want to manually download / compile
the packages?

 > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Edisnel Carrazana Castro
 > <ecarrazana at uci.cu> wrote:

PS:- when you wnat to create a new message, please create a new message;
do not use the "reply to" function and change the subject - this does
not work.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
Free Software - it is free as in FREEDOM