[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider

davi at gnu.org davi at gnu.org
Fri Jul 8 11:17:12 CEST 2011

MJ Ray wrote:
> davi at gnu.org wrote:
> > This email is to request to be listed on koha-community.org as a Koha
> > Support provider.
> >
> >   Company Name:  leals.com
>
> I have some serious concerns about this being listed, including:
>
>   * it does not even mention Koha on the site, let alone link back
>     to koha-community.org (verified by search engine);
>
>   * I believe the site lists "clients" who never hired this leals.com;
>
>   * it is called a co-op in the listing request, but not on the site
>     and isn't recognised as one by any other co-op AFAICT (this
>     probably matters more to me than most people, as defending the
>     co-operative identity is a big task);
>
>   * the site appears not to meet the EC Directive on E-commerce
>     2000/31/EC, notably Article 5 General information to be provided
>     and Article 6 (b) identifying the natural or legal person.

I see you have invested high effort to write your email, sending it at 1:59
night, as per your local time.  My pain with you do not end! After you fired
me from your software.coop cooperative, formerly known as our-coop.

Do you fear another cooperative being created?

Is not enough for you not pay me?  You also want to block the addition of
leals.com in the listing? Your evilness do not have end.

And yes, we have worked for those clients, and yes we have been the one
contracted to carry out those tasks, being directly or indirectly we are the
ones who have _done_ the work. You have my resume. In most cases we have even
worked in the client offices for years.

I do not want do to this a thread discussion, because I already lost more than
two years working in your business, formerly known as our-coop. I regret it. I
regret even knowing you. You firing me after building your coop is evil evil,
but you do not paying me knowing how hard, very very hard, I worked to do
software.coop an actual business option is even evil evil evil. Well, all is
evil. I think you are not an human, or you are head ill or something like
that.

I regret creating the logo for you cooperative, software.coop. I regret
creating the first version of the business cards. I regret creating the new
website layout and look. I regret creating your internal business
organisation, and so on and so on. And of course I regret leaving my 'normal'
job to join your joke coop. It was a joke at that time. Thanks for firing me
from the formerly known as our-coop.

> (Of course, that last one is a problem if it's where the listing
> request says.  Not a problem if it's really in west Texas like
> http://www.everythingamarillo.com/marketplace/businesses/leals-mexican-rest
> aurant/ says. ;-) )

leals.com is not in west Texas. It is not my fault if other business as the
one in Texas ( http://www.myleals.com/ ) do mistakes at adding its domain
name.

MJ stop your evilness. You will be happier.

And I do not care if leals.com is not added to the Koha support provider
listing. I prefer being away from you if it has to be so ;-)  Also, I am not
so much obfuscated with building-linking as you. Lower your energy :-)

P.S.: Greetings to your wife, who looked a normal person. And be more happy
please.

--
David Díaz (davi) worker of www.leals.com, a business democratically
managed by its workers. Webmaster, Debian Maintainer, Software Engineer.