[Koha-devel] [bug 6458]: need some help for a parsing problem in 'misc/translator/TTParser.pm'

Frère Sébastien Marie semarie-koha at latrappe.fr
Wed Jul 20 14:38:23 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:02:56PM +1200, Chris Cormack wrote:

> It would go in xt/ if it was to become part of the main repo, but I
> was proposing putting it in the koha-qa repo, so it can go in there in
> Haskell just fine.

sorry, I miss the 'x' (and I discover this directory !).

There is no problem for including it in main repo or in koha-qa. I attach the shell script (refactoring of the two wrapper in only one) for using the parser more easily.

> Someone can refactor it into perl at their leisure, but that doesnt
> stop us setting up jenkins to run it as part of it's tests in the mean
> time

It would be possible with a haskell-compiler (but should be compile only once).

> > The haskell parser is just a program which take on STDIN a file content, and output:
> >  - nothing : no problem found
> >  - numbers separated by space : lines number where DIRECTIVE are found in TAG
> >  - an error message in parentheses
> >
> > For generate the log file, a used a couple of shell script (a wrapper around 'find', and a wrapper around the parser).
>
> Thanks for attaching it, with your permission I'll add it to
> http://gitorious.org/koha-qa-tools for now

No problem, and same for the shell script if you want too.

--
Frère Sébastien Marie
Abbaye Notre Dame de La Trappe