[Koha-devel] Z3950 search/UNIMARC

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Jun 6 15:35:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am testing some changes in z3950_search.pl and I am wondering if the default Koha z3950 script correctly functions for unimarc targets (with marcflavor to unimarc as well of course).
Could anyone of you using z3950 with unimarc reply on that?
Is the MARC and Card view on the results screen correct too?
Did you encounter problems with encodings? MARC-8, UTF-8, etc.?
I tested with carmin.sudoc.abes.fr z3950 target? Could you recommend another one?

Thanks for some feedback,

Marcel