[Koha-devel] Koha More regarding local call number search/barcodes

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Jun 7 14:49:43 CEST 2011

All,
At Chris's suggestion, I'm moving this to the development list.  It
seems to me that Henri-Damien is correct in that exact would be better
for the sn  and bc indexes but that the phrase might work better for
call numbers.   Since I am very much a newbie at this, I'd like to hear
from those more experienced about the best way to proceed.

Do I need to put this discussion on bugzilla or just the outcome of the
discussion when we're ready to proceed?

We are very interested in contributing but don't want to create any
problems when trying to fix something.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824