[Koha-devel] KUDOS looking for nominations for officers

David Schuster dschust1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:55:33 CEST 2011

KUDOS - North American Koha users group is looking for nominations for the
following positions:

President
Vice president
Secretary
Treasurer

If you are interested in running for an office please contact me so we can
put together a slate of officers.  By-laws require that you have an instance
of Koha running and that you work in a library.  We hesitate to change the
bylaws currently as they have been submitted as part of our 501c3
application to the US Government.

Once we receive notification of the 501c3 application then bylaws could be
adjusted to better match the will of the North American community of Koha
users in allowing any individual to be a KUDOS member and run for office.

Please let me know if you are interested.  We are going to try and have a
meeting or at least a virtual meeting in the next 2 weeks.

--
David Schuster
Plano ISD