[Koha-devel] Wrong Links on Staff Client. (v. 3.4.1)

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Jun 19 23:47:27 CEST 2011

* Mahesh T Pai (paivakil at gmail.com) wrote:

> I know this ought be reported as a bug, but I am still just finding my
> way around the project and the community, so will first report it here.
>

> I suspect this snippet occurs the way it does because I have restored a
> backup (made using mysqldump) from 3.000.107 (will confirm later).

Yep, the news items are stored in the database.
And because people may have edited them, or deleted and added new
ones. It is not safe for the updater to try to change them.

Not really a bug, just a feature of upgrading from an old version of
Koha. All new ones install sample news items with the right links

Chris

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.