[Koha-devel] Trouble with CSS files after creating package with translations

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 20 01:06:38 CEST 2011

Magnus Enger schreef op vr 17-06-2011 om 12:24 [+0200]:
> - Find another way to handle translations than the process I am trying
> now (install the languages, commit the resulting files with git, build
> packages with build-git-snapshot)

I'd be inclined to have the rules process build the language, and then
have a koha-translations-no.install file that puts the appropriate files
in the right place, along with an entry to 'control' that creates a
package called koha-translations-no. This way you get a package that can
be installed to get -no translations.

It also means I get to delegate the work of doing the first one of these
(which will be the hard bit) to someone else ;)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.