[Koha-devel] bug 4406 - missing LSB information

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 20 19:12:26 CEST 2011

Mahesh T Pai [...]
> I do not know why $remote_fs is required - probably if syslog writes to
> a remote file system??

Or if zebra's data storage is on one?  Not 100% sure though.

> And cannot figure why this should run in any other runlevel other than
> 2. Of coruse, feel free to discuss and modify as required; it just works
> for me.

Personally, on my desktop machine, I still use 2 for a multiuser text
boot and 5 for a graphical boot, but all of 2 to 5 are runlevels we
probably want to start up in by default.

I've made a patch based on your suggestion and submitted it.

Thank you for your help,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/