[Koha-devel] Debian installer

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 28 13:58:52 CEST 2011

Op dinsdag 28 juni 2011 22:34:57 schreef LAURENT Henri-Damien:
> You would have to install koha-common and it comes along.
> From what I tested, unless i am mistaken, koha-* scripts are to be used
> on a machine where you install koha as a package with standard install
> with USMARC only.

That's correct. What documentation there is is at:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.2_on_Debian_Squeeze

the rest will have to be got from reading the source at the moment. Unless
someone wants to write man pages (please, anyone ;)

It's aimed at USMARC at the moment because that's what I know, but if anyone
who knows other MARCs wants to help out, that's great too. If all it is is
that zebra needs a different configuration, then that can be an option to
koha-create.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.