[Koha-devel] Jenkins hosting

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Mar 1 10:11:59 CET 2011

Hi
BibLibre is willing to take the hat.
We will dedicate a machine for that.
The machine should be up in the afternoon (in France)
and chris will have a user on that machine so that every action he needs
to do will be available for him.
I propose that any release manager/maintainer could be granted an access
to that machine. This may ease the pain for all.
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre