[Koha-devel] DB dependant test-cases

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Mar 17 12:18:00 CET 2011

Hi,

I don't remember if someone already suggested this, but I think we
should have a "default database" for db dependant test cases. Julian is
writing a test case for 5880, and we need some auth values to be able to
test.
Same think will happen for all db dependent test cases, and also for
selenium test.

So what about having a default database ?
If one want/need to write a test that can be tested only with another
setup, it could be :
* modify default setting
* do your test
* restore default setting

(ie: you want to test something for IndependantBranch=ON and the default
is OFF : you set ON, do your test, you set OFF)

Is it a good idea ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com