[Koha-devel] [Koha] callnumber.pl errors in koha-error_log

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:41:09 CET 2011

Hi Pete,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM, pete huerter <pete.huerter at gmail.com>wrote:

<snip>

I then cut and paste the various pieces...

Been there, done that, and spent hours debugging a bad cut-n-paste! :-)

Keep hitting it, and always feel free to ask questions. I had a lot of help
from the folks here when I started hacking on Koha several years ago and am
always looking to return the favor.

And don't forget to contribute your work so we can all benefit!

Kind Regards,
Chris