[Koha-devel] Hacker's corner week 10

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Mar 18 11:04:15 CET 2011

Le 07/03/2011 09:34, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> The one who reported would be ideal, the person who signed off ok if
> no one else will do it. But not the person who wrote the patch.
> Signing off your own patches, or closing bugs that you wrote the fix
> for means that no one independent has tested. As release manager I
> don't like this idea at all. Id rather a bug stay open, than have it
> closed by the person who wrote the fix.
For us (BibLibre), patches we submit have been declared by our customer
on our mantis support platform (in french)
When we submit the patch, it has usually be already applied to the
customer. I can't think, even a second, that our customers will declare
the bugs on bugzilla !
So it means for us most of the time the reporter is also the patcher. so
the patcher/reporter will usually be the "marking fixed" !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com