[Koha-devel] Database

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Mar 21 13:54:09 CET 2011

Hi all,

I was checking some differences between db revisions and kohastructure. Came across four fields from aqbooksellers:

Deliverydays
Followupdays
Followupscancel
Specialty

It seems that these four fields are not used. They are not in the structure, but somehow made it in my production data. Coming from an 3.0 alpha or beta?
Probably, you could have them too..

Another remainder of this can be found here:
acqui/updatesupplier.pl:$data{'specialty'}=$input->param('publishers_imprints');
This line apparently does nothing, since the param is not passed (anymore).

Does anyone object if I remove these fields in a db revision and delete the line from updatesupplier?

Please check for instance in mysql if you have something in specialty with:
Select distinct specialty from aqbooksellers;
If you have something else than null or empty string, then respond please. Are you using this field in custom scripts?

Thanks for your attention.

Marcel