[Koha-devel] Perl edit|debug

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Mar 28 21:55:25 CEST 2011

I have a shell script that sets certain environment variables then runs the
perl debugger.  With that I can step through the script.

I have to log in first, so that I have a valid session, and get the session
id from the browser.

Basically it's like this:

#!/bin/bash

export KOHA_CONF=/usr/local/koha/etc/koha-conf.xml
export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/koha/lib
export HTTP_COOKIE="CGISESSID=$1"
export REMOTE_ADDR=127.0.0.1

exec perl -d $2