[Koha-devel] [Koha] 3.2.7 Early Release Notice

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Mar 29 11:49:49 CEST 2011

Removing the main Koha list, this is definitely a koha-devel topic

On 29 March 2011 22:45, Vitor Fernandes <vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> One thing that worries me about 3.4 is the design changes done by me
> in the 3.2.x versions.
> There will be changes in the structure of Koha? Or there will be the
> same modules, includes than in the versions 3.2.x?

You can see exactly what is going to be in 3.4 by looking in the master branch

> My worry it's because some changes of my design are done directly in
> the modules and includes (littles changes). The biggests changes are
> done in the opac.css.
> The opac.css will be changed in the version 3.4?

These are local changes you have done? But not tracked in git? If you
tracked them in git, then you should be able to apply the changes to
master (or the 3.4.x branch when it is created)

> About translations, I'm happy to contribute in the portuguese
> translations, which are almost completed. :)

Great news

Chris