[Koha-devel] Undocumented Behaviour in C4::Dates

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Wed May 4 11:25:27 CEST 2011

Interesting, C4::Dates allows you to instantiate a Date with a day value
of 00. Not sure why you really want this behaviour but nowhere does it
actually document what this means. We assume that this is intended
behaviour as t/Dates.t actually confirms it. But there's no
documentation of what it does to a date. If you look at the output from
t/Dates.t creating a date with 0/1/1952 (I'm using dmy here) returns a
formatted version of 31/12/1951. i.e. ) has a "kind of -1" effect

Odd? Confused? Poor Interface?

C.

--
Colin Campbell