[Koha-devel] For Kind Information

Librarian, DIU librarian at daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Tue May 10 11:24:31 CEST 2011

Dear
Koha development manager

I would like to inform you that I am a librarian of Daffodil International
University, Bangladesh , Dhaka. Recently we installed KOHA in our library
and a training on KOHA +MARC 21 also completed successfully. We are mapping
our whole data and uploaded in koha database. When we are searching any book
by title but search result is showing not found and sometime error like *Could
not find opac-search.xml in /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/ at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 579. We did not find out whats problem
arise, please help me in this regards. Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Md. Milan Khan
Librarian
Daffodil International University