[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 12 14:35:42 CEST 2011

> So please excuse my repeating it here: Could we also assign people to signing off
> patches by bug category, just as we have some (old?) defaults for bug assignment?

I don't think we should set up a new "rule" to follow and old one that
doesn't much work. Having default bug assignments doesn't really work
very well because hardly any bug category has few enough bugs for any
one person to be responsible for them. How would this be any different
with assignments for signing off on bugs? Particularly when the same
pool of people who are getting the default assignments will be
splitting up the default signoffs.

Perhaps we need to get creative about soliciting signoffs. "I'll test
yours if you test mine?"

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer