[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu May 12 15:26:41 CEST 2011

Hi to all,

Reading the Paul and Chris mails, I think we can give different level to
developers.
A-developers = you can auto-sign_off
B-developer:  a person of an other firm need to sign_off your patch

Attention the idea is A-developers CAN auto sign_off, and the the
bugzilla need to isert where the test the feature (user that regulary
use it, bug on public git, etc.).
More power = more resposability.
If an A-developer doesn't sign_off its patch in one day, it is a patch
that needs sign_off from an other person.

A B-developer need to find a person to test his code, and could be also
a user, if he prepare a test enviroment.

In fact I'm planning to do exatly in this way.
I have 1-2 user with good IT skill, I will open to them a demo site with
master + my patch and they read bugzilla, do tests and after they sign_off.

Bye
Zeno
--
Dott. Zeno Tajoli