[Koha-devel] New Batch error

Tiago Murakami trmurakami at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:29:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I need a help. I installed a 3.4.0 and upgraded to 3.4.1 today.

This is a bug or an error of settings? When I click "New batch", my branch
is unselected and when I choose an item to add, I received this mensage: *
WARNING:* An error was encountered and items(s) not added, the error was:
Branch is not set, you please set your branch before adding items to a batch
Please have your system administrator check the error log for details.

I tried to set a library again, but not work. Any help?

Thanks a lot.

--
Tiago Murakami