[Koha-devel] Z39.50 server authentication

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Wed May 25 16:00:57 CEST 2011

Le 25/05/2011 13:57, Fridolyn SOMERS a écrit :
> No, you can keep it,
> default Koha configuration seems good in zebra-biblios.cfg :
>
>     perm.anonymous:ar
>     perm.__ZEBRA_USER__:rw

Top posting is not so good to follow the conversation....
What Altaf wanted, from what I read, was to prevent the zebra database
to be available for read for the world without authentication.
This is why I suggested to do a test commenting the anonymous access in
zebra-biblios.cfg.
He may also have more than one zebra-biblios.cfg one for publicserver
access and one for the biblioserver.
But this looks somewhat overkill.

That was my 2 cents.
Friendly.