[Koha-devel] possibility for Koha links

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Nov 8 20:00:54 CET 2011

All,
In the discussion of links in Koha, there has been discussion of there
being links to in-house images, but I was wondering whether anyone had
considered the possibility of those being actual hyperlinks?  For
example, we have digitized maps that are viewed through zoomify
For example, in my catalog record
http://zed.mdah.state.ms.us/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=85886
it would be really wonderful to have a thumbnail of that map that links to
http://mdah.state.ms.us/arrec/digital_archives/maps/map.php?map=85886-1-map.tif
For the digitized video, something similar could be done.  For pdf files
and other such documents, we'd probably come up with a generic something.
Thanks!
Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824