[Koha-devel] possibility for Koha links

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Nov 8 22:02:45 CET 2011

Mike;
Perhaps that might work.  We are wanting it to be a clickable image.
Can you do that with the 952$u?    In the best of all possible worlds,
we would  the option of putting it on the results page as well as in the
details page, which is where I'm guessing the 952$u link is?  Can it
appear as an image either or both places?

Thanks for your help,
Linda