[Koha-devel] ILS Perceptions survey (Marshall Breeding)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Nov 18 20:14:36 CET 2011

"Marshall Breeding" <marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org>
> I do hope that all libraries using Koha will respond to the survey.  The
> survey forms are linked to each library's entry in the lib-web-cats
> directory, so you will need to submit an entry if your library is not
> already represented.  A large number of libraries using Koha are already
> represented, but I'm sure that there are many still missing. See:

Hi Marshall.  Usual requests.  Please could you decouple the outdated
one-to-one relationship between LMSes and support companies?

And would you release (some subset of) the data as Open Access, Free
and Open Source Software in a nice ready-to-analyse format this year?

It would be great to see an Open survey which reflected the reality
of the new LMS support landscape.  Maybe one of the above in 2011,
one in 2012?

Thanks,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/