[Koha-devel] [Koha] Plea for help from Horowhenua Library Trust

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 20:44:49 CET 2011

MJ Ray schrieb am 22.11.2011 19:07:42
> We should take care of this beautiful Koha, defend this lovely gift
> from Horowhenua, so far as we are reasonably able.

A gift, exactly. How the concept of the word "Koha" would make any
sense in relation to LibLime is beyond me.

Having a look in a Māori dictionary, there are a lot of beautiful
words that would fit much better. My favourite so far is kaikaiwaiū.
Would fit in with the abbreviation and probably no trademark needed.

> Occupy Koha!

+1

Angry,

Mirko