[Koha-devel] Update database changes proposal [IMPORTANT]

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Nov 24 00:23:13 CET 2011

You know what this thread is missing? 2 cents from yours truly!

> Perhaps a quick hash/CRC of the filenames of the patches that have been
> applied? Should be quick to generated and test, and will tell us
> immediately if we need to run again.

+1 from me

My vote is for using a hash for identifying updates in every situation.
Preferable to file names or hardcoded version numbers, in my view.

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/