[Koha-devel] EDIfact Integration - update please

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Fri Nov 25 12:39:08 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

We need to implement EDI for one our customers by end of March.

Can you please send an update on the EDIfact integration work you have
been doing?

Specifically:
Is this branch up-to-date: https://github.com/paddyfitz/koha/tree/EDIfact_3.4.x?
Have you implemented other messages outside of Quotes and Orders?

We have the resources to start work on EDI from middle of December, if
possible we would like to collaborate on this.

I found this email from you dating from July of this year.

Koha-devel] EDIfact integration
Mark Gavillet mark.gavillet at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Jul 11 13:19:00 CEST 2011

Hi Henri

UK public authorities and academic institutions now require EDIfact
integration so this has become something which we at PTFS Europe have
been working toward over the past couple of months. We now have a
branch containing EDIfact integration for Koha which is online at
GitHub (https://github.com/paddyfitz/koha/tree/EDIfact_3.4.x).
Bertrams and Dawsons booksellers have been a part of the process
throughout and the current implementation successfully processes QUOTE
and ORDER messages to/from both vendors.

We currently have one live customer using the EDIfact module
successfully, and another will be going live in the next couple of
weeks. We will be tidying the code and submitting to the community in
the near future.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks,