[Koha-devel] Master broken

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Nov 26 22:58:24 CET 2011

99% probability that its the patch patch since that was around cookies. The
good news it can be reverted out, since neither master or the 3.6.x branch
were/are vulnerable.
Only 3.4.6 and older were.

So we can revert it back out with no issue.

Thanks for the catch Jared, this will happen from time to time, mistakes
happen (this time my fault), luckily not often I think twice in the last
year. But master is the unstable branch, so it can happen, I recommend
people use the stable branches in production

Chris